Microsoft has some really impressive games on Windows 7. Games like Solitaire, FreeCell, Mahjong, and Chess Titans (Chess) are no longer available in Windows 10. Most users are familiar with them or are able to learn them fairly easily. These games have not only been removed from the Windows 10 version but have also been replaced with new games.
No less on the internet for online chess games, mobile chess games, or offline chess games that allow users to play against the computer, but Chess Titans is still sorely missed.
Chess Titans is one of the many chess games that Micorosft has developed and released as a default application on Windows 7. It offers the user the option to play against the computer, or as another human, as long as the human is physically present, and you can play as a white pawn. or black.
How to Download and Install Chess Titans Chess Game on Windows 10
Since Microsoft has discontinued the chess game Chess Titans and all the other games bundled with Windows 7, the only way to download it is with the help of third-party repositories. Many third-party repository software carries good games but you should always scan the files before you run them, if they are dangerous.
If you miss playing this Chess Titans chess game on your Windows 10 PC, below is how to download and install the classic Chess Titans game for Windows 10:
- First, visit the Arvhice.org page from here, this is a Windows 7 game page that you can download for Windows 8 to 10.
- In the right-hand column, click the Windows Executable file.
- After that, Allow the file to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, now find and run the EXE file.
- Next, choose the language you want to use.
- Choose which game you want to install. Game Chess Titans (Chess) is included in the list of game options.
- Click Next, and allow the game to be installed.
How to Play Chess Titans Chess Game on Windows 10
To play Chess Titans (Chess) game on Windows 10, follow these steps.
- Open the game Chess Titans from the Application list in the Start Menu.
- By default, you will play with White pawns, and the opponent (computer) will use black pawns.
- Open Games in the menu bar and select a different type of player and/or type of opponent to play with.
- Go to Game> Options to change the in-game behavior, such as difficulty level, graphics quality, animation, sound, etc.
- Go to Game> Change Appearance and choose a different style for the board and pawns.
You can exit the game at any time. This game can be saved and resumed when you have time to play again, or you can discard it and start a new one whenever you want.
The Chess Titans game is easy to play. The only downside of this game is that there is no skin option for the board and pawns.
That’s the tutorial on how to download and install the Chess Titans chess game on Windows 10. Hopefully, this article is useful for you, thank you for visiting, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.