This Code Vein list of the best weapon tiers ranks the nine best weapons in the game, including one bayonet.
Code Vein’s list of best weapon tiers is meant to make it easier for you to find the best weapons in the game. With so many weapons available on Code Vein, it can be difficult to determine the best one for your current build.
Altogether, there are five types of weapons in Code Vein, most of which fall into the melee category (very surprising). As this is the most powerful weapon in the game, this guide mostly covers such melee weapons, from swords to hammers. However, there is one bayonet that is very useful including the nine weapons below.
Code Vein Best Weapons
1. Two-Handed Sword
Our selection of the best weapons in Code Vein are two-handed swords. It has insane damage and shocking value. You can destroy your opponent with a giant sword and easily stagger your opponent. It has a good range on all attacks.
Best Two Handed Sword in Code Vein
- Zweihander is one of the best weapons in Code Vein. You get the slashing ability with it. To get the maximum benefit out of it, you should get used to its combos.
2. One-Handed Sword
Code Vein’s second best weapon is the one-handed sword. If you want to have one of the highest damage in the initial build, you’ll need to use a one-handed sword. You should focus on building quality on the same scale as Strength and Dex.
I recommend using the Prometheus you get from Lewis right at the start of the game. It has excellent scaling qualities, strength, and dex.
Best One Handed Sword in Code Vein
The best one-handed sword in Code Vein is the one that gives you a powerful combination of speed and damage to enemies. So, the damage value should not be the only criteria for weapon selection. It is better to test different moves with the sword and evaluate the speed and lag between attacks. The following are the best one-handed swords in code vein.
- The Sunset Sword is the best weapon for players who are just starting out in the game or are in the middle. It has more damage power compared to Queenslayer’s sword while providing the same speed and movement. The only drawback is less scaling which you don’t need at the start of the game.
- The Enduring Crimson is the best one-handed sword if you want raw damage. It has the ability to cut and stab with a weight of 34.
- The executioner’s sword comes as a great option in the correct form.
Bayonet is number 3 in Code Vein and uses weapons as the main source of damage. I would actually recommend using the bayonet as a shooter rather than a caster as it has unique abilities with different types of weapons. You can use the shotgun blast, single-shot snipe, or the five-shot spread. The bullets penetrate and do good AoE damage.
This weapon is completely 100% oriented towards a single target. It has a very basic set of moves with light combos. The five-shot spread depends on the line of sight and the shot is definitely a single target blast for high damage. Light, fast and deck-oriented.
Best Bayonets in Code Vein
Here’s the best Bayonet Code Vein weapon.
- Mia’s Special Bayonet deals high physical damage.
- Eva’s Special Bayonet gives you the best bullet damage.
At number 4 we have Halberd. This weapon is very powerful and great for taking on large groups of enemies and attacking them all at once. This will be the case for 90% of games. Every now and then you will face big warriors, huge monsters, or bosses. It will still be a powerful weapon there due to its incredible speed and movement.
You can use the accompanying Louis code abilities to have an iframe jump or Queen Slayer code where you basically have an H attack combination. If you combine it with two basic light attacks, which are double hits, then triple attack all around. . You. This will give you a good AoE ability and then keep up with it quickly, lightly.
Best Halberd in Code Vein
The following are the best Halberd guns to use in veining.
- Bardiche comes with the ability to cut and penetrate average body weight.
- Black Halberd also has the ability to cut and penetrate and is lighter than bardiche.
In number 5 we have a hammer. This is very comparable to a two-handed sword because it has very high damage and a high stagger value. You can continue to trick your enemies before they even react.
You can hit multiple lights and issue special attack combos. If you’re there for some bonk gameplay, the damage and stagger scores are great. This is a very strong build for gameplay.
Best Hammers in Code Vein
The use of a hammer depends on the situation. The following are the best hammer guns to use in vein codes.
- Argent Wolf Warhammer is probably the best hammer with devastating abilities but you can’t open it before the final area.
- Impulse Anchor has the ability to crush and pawn which makes it very effective when playing against impact-resistant enemies. This deals with massive damage.
- The Burned Hammer has the ability to destroy and inflict fire damage. You can easily use it against enemies who are prone to gunfire.