Since 2004, Coinflation.com has grown to become one of the most visited coins and precious metals websites, with an average of over 500,000 unique visitors per month. Its melting rate calculator has become the standard in the coin collecting and precious metal community to determine the melting value of coins quickly.
This app combines the most popular features of Coinflation.com and displays 24-hour gold and silver prices (updated every minute). Four calculators combined into one app including US silver coins, base metal coins, old gold, and used silver.
Unique features include:
– Automatic update of gold and silver prices every minute, no need to “re-enter” prices from external sources. This live metal price update is the same feed used by the more than 650 coin dealers who do business on Certified Coin Exchange, the web’s leading coin/bullion dealer exchange network. www.certifiedcoinexchange.com.
– Home screen widget showing live metal prices for gold and silver.
– Beautiful coin images provided by PCGScoinfacts.com.
– The Gold Scrap Calculator is modeled after the most popular gold calculator on the web, GoldCalc.com. Units include grams, milligrams, pennyweights, grains, and troy ounces.
– The new Silver Scrap Calculator has three types of silver, .999, .925 Sterling, and .900 silver. This allows the user to weigh a bag of circulating silver coins and determine the actual melting value. Additionally, we’ve included non-traditional weights such as troy pound, avoirdupois ounce, and avoirdupois pound to help with eBay listings that may intentionally confuse buyers.
For more information about this app and to learn about the current melting value of your coins, please visit coinflation.com.