After discussing How to Overcome the ROBLOX Error Code 6, this time the admin will discuss How to Overcome the ERR_CACHE_MISS Error. If you are a chrome user and frequently browse the internet, maybe one day you will experience errors, including the ERR_CACHE_MISS error.
What is an ERR_CACHE_MISS error?
Err_Cache_Miss is an error related to cache and often occurs on google chrome. This error appears whenever a web page requires data transmission.
There are several factors that can cause this error, including complications in the existing caching system on system. In addition, other causes include:
– Bug in browser
– Incorrect website coding
– Defective extension
– Problem in browser configuration.
– The browser cannot find the cache files from the system#
ALSO READ- How to Upload HTML Files to WordPress
How to Fix ERR_CACHE_MISS Error
Step 1: Clear all browsing data
Yes, clearing all browser data can help you fix this problem.
– Look for the chrome icon on the desktop or in the program menu and double-click the application.
– After chrome opens, press Ctrl and H at the same time. That step will automatically navigate to history.
– Now click Clear browsing data.
– Then restart the browser and check whether the website is accessible again or not.
Step 2: Reset browser
You can try this option if the first method doesn’t solve the problem.
– Open Chrome and type in the address bar chrome: // settings / and hit enter.
– Now go to the bottom of the page and click on advanced options.
– Then, at the bottom, you will see reset and cleanup. Click.
– select the option Restore Settings to their original defaults.
– A window will appear to confirm resetting, there select Reset.
– After the reset is complete, reopen the problematic webpage.
Step 3: Stop all third party extensions
Extensions can sometimes be harmful to the system and result in ERR_CACHE_MISS. Extensions tend to use up system resources and operate in the background.
Step 4: Update Chrome
To do this, follow the following methods
– Open chrome
– Click the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the browser
– Now look down and click on Help, then click About Google Chrome
– Now a new page will open and check for any pending updates.
– Once an update is found, install it.
– Restart to apply changes.
Step 5: Disable cache
– Hold down Ctrl + shift + I at the same time, it will automatically take you to developer mode.
– Now, press F1 to go to settings and scroll down to find Network.
– There you will find Disable Cache (When DevTools opens), just tick it.
That’s the article on How to Overcome the ERR_CACHE_MISS Error. Hope it is useful.