Have you ever had a friend attending a meeting, or chatting with superiors, or while playing a game, suddenly got an incoming call from someone, and it actually made the atmosphere awkward? So if you are annoyed with something like that, you can take advantage of the call diverting feature. Curious about how to keep phone calls busy on Android and iPhone? Friends can find it in the discussion this time!
Talking about the telephone, of course, this is not a lasting part of our daily activities. Talking by telephone is very necessary, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic like this which makes meeting activities limited and difficult.
So sometimes there are people we don’t know who often spam calls to us, or people call us when the time is not right, it can be very annoying. Indeed, even though the smartphone is equipped with a ring or mute mode, it still feels annoying and even if we reject it, we feel bad. Instead of continuing to do so, you can take advantage of the busy call feature which we will explain below.
How Can You Make Busy Calls?
Now for those of you who use an Android smartphone, especially those using the latest version of the OS, you are quite lucky.
Because Android itself can use and take advantage of the two available features, the first uses the
Don’t Disturb feature
, and the second is through call settings.
We will explain using the Don’t Disturb feature
first , then proceed with an explanation of the phone divert feature on Android and iPhone.
Now for those of you who use an Android smartphone, especially those using the latest version of the OS, you are quite lucky. Because Android itself can use and take advantage of the two available features, the first uses the Don’t Disturb feature , and the second is through call settings. We will explain using the Don’t Disturb feature first , then proceed with an explanation of the phone divert feature on Android and iPhone.
Don’t Disturb feature on Android
For mobile gaming friends, you must be familiar with this feature, but for those who don’t know, you can try activating this menu in the following ways:
- First, please buddy to go to the Settings menu on your cellphone
- If it is entered, my friend can select the menu option ” sounds and vibration” or if in Indonesian it means ” sounds and vibrations” .
- After that, my friend can see that there are various options, just go here and select the option ” Do not disturb” or ” Do not disturb” .
- Finally, click Ok or slide the toggle button until it turns on this
So with this feature turned on, the sound during a telephone call will not be heard even when you use Voice Mode. Please try it on your Android cellphone, friend!
Call Forward feature on Android
So if you want a Busy Call message when the caller calls you, you can do another way, namely by diverting or forwarding the call. This feature is more or less used by users, especially if they have high mobility. So here’s how to activate it:
- First, you can open your cellphone, then please click the Settings or Settings menu.
- If so, you can directly mask the menu or phone settings options
- Continue by selecting the option ” call forwarding” or if in Indonesian it means ” call forwarding”.
- After that you can select the option ” Always Forward” or ” Always continue”
- Now the point here, there will be a tab to enter numbers, so you can immediately enter the number you want to use for the purpose of diverting or forwarding incoming calls. We suggest that if you can, you can enter a cellphone number that is no longer active, so once it is redirected it will immediately disconnect.
- With this, you have activated call forwarding mode. Then later the caller will find a busy call when contacting my friend
That’s how to keep the phone busy for an Android device or cellphone. Don’t worry, if you are an iPhone user who also wants to use this feature, you can see the method below.
Keeping the Phone Busy on the iPhone
- First, please open your iPhone
- After that you can go to Settings or Settings
- Please, my friend, scroll down until you find the “ Phone ” option , then you can click it.
- Then click ” Call Forwarding “
- Please buddy, activate this feature by pressing the toggle button until it turns on.
- Now if my friend has activated the next Call Forwarding , please click ” Forward To”
- Finally, buddy, just enter the divert phone number or the one that was forwarded. As we explained above, it’s a good idea to enter a number that is no longer active.
The final word
Above is how to easily make busy calls on Android or iPhone that you can try. How? It’s very easy, isn’t it? With this feature, you don’t have to worry about annoying calls at times when you shouldn’t receive a call.
Frequently Asked Question ‘s (FAQ)
Can You Block Someone’s Phone Number?
Answer: Yes, every smartphone has a phone number block mode. So, when there is a disturbing call, you can click on the number and select block .
How Can You Spam Calls to People?
Answer: Here you can use the application available on the Play store, or if you understand Python programming, you can use Termux and use the codingan for Phone Spam. But, make sure to use it wisely!
Can I Call Abroad?
Answer: Yes, you can call friends or relatives who are abroad. But if you call your relative who uses the provider there, you can use the method provided by each of your providers. Of course, the credit charge will be higher than for domestic calls.