Screenshot serves to save the display on the screen in image format. For those of you Vivo users who don’t know how to take screenshots, see the three guides below.
Often times in Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media groups, we see many friends sending a screenshot of their cellphone. Whether it’s capturing a message from someone, showing off a work made via cellphone, or other information related to his cellphone.
This screenshot feature is very useful because we don’t have to bother copying and pasting information. This screen capture feature is also often used to capture an incident that is displayed on their cellphones, either as a memory or as evidence.
ALSO READ- HOW TO FIND PUBLISHER OF WEBSITE
How to Take Screenshot on Vivo Y12 / Y15 / Y20 / Y30 Without Applications
Every device that uses the operating system has been equipped with a screen capture function. Each has its own way of doing screenshots.
On the Vivo cellphone itself, apart from using a button combination, there are other screenshot features such as S-Capture, Long Screenshot, Three Finger Screenshots that have been provided by Vivo to make it easier for users to take screenshots of their cellphones.
For Vivo phone users who want to take screenshots, there are several ways that you can apply on almost all models such as Vivo Y12, Y15, Y91, Y53, Y71, V15, Y17, Y20, Y30, Y50 and so on.
1. How to Take Vivo Screenshot with Key Combination
This feature is common in all Android devices, you can take a screenshot by pressing the volume and power buttons. For now, please see below.
- First, first determine the area you want to capture.
- Then press Volume Down and Power button together.
- The screen will automatically flash and the sound of the camera will be heard.
- Then a notification will appear that taking the screen has finished.
- Now open Albums and see the screenshot that you have made.
ALSO READ- How to Upload HTML Files to WordPress
Note: Some phones such as Vivo V5, Y69 and others use a key combination by pressing the Volume down and Home buttons.
2. How to Screenshot Three Finger Vivo Swipe
The screen-swipe screenshot feature is common on the latest phones, you can easily take a screenshot with just a three finger swipe. Here’s how to use the Swipe To Screenshot feature.
- Make sure you have activated this feature, please open the Settings menu.
- Then select the S-Capture option.
- Please activate the Three Fingers Screenshot option.
- Now specify the part you want to screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using three fingers at the same time.
- You will automatically hear the sound of a check! and the screen will flash for a moment.
- You can see this screenshot in the Vivo cellphone Albums application.
ALSO READ- How to Easily Multiplayer PPSSPP on Android
3. Long Vivo Screenshots
The long screenshot feature is useful for taking full screenshots. Here’s how to make a long screenshot of Vivo to the bottom.
- Open S-Capture in Control Center.
- Select Long Screenshot.
- Drag from the top to the bottom of the area you want to screenshot.
- Click Next to the bottom of the screen.
- If it is stuck at the bottom, select Save to save.
- You’re done creating a thorough long screenshot.
If you want to change the screenshot size, Please open the Album select the screenshot – Edit – Clip + Play, then you can slide to resize it.
The final word
Vivo always pampers its users, the S-capture feature continues to be improved all the time. Several options such as screenshot lasso, screenshot retangle can be found in this S-capture feature.
The screenshot resolution will be the same size as your Vivo screen resolution. If your phone’s screen resolution is low, the screenshot may be slightly blurry after zooming out.
Apart from that, the screenshots will be compressed when sent to Whatsapp, which can also reduce clarity. We recommend that you select the Original Image option when uploading or sending screenshots.
If you send the screenshot to Whatsapp, the image will indeed be blurry (unclear), because Whatsapp will automatically compress the quality of the image you send. In order for the screenshot to look like the original, you send it via the document options.
That’s a guide on how to quickly and easily screenshot Vivo Y12, Y15, Y20, Y30 without using applications and root. Hopefully, the tutorial above is useful.