Now almost all smartphone companies in the world have presented their own File Sharing feature or various default files.
If OPPO has OPPO Share and Xiaomi has Mi Drop, then Realme has also presented a similar feature to the smartphone it makes with the name Realme Share. The presence of this feature allows fast file transfer for fellow Realme smartphones.
You could say Realme Share utilizes WiFi and Bluetooth connections to be able to transfer data stably. Realme itself claims that the data transferred using this feature is many times faster than using a Bluetooth connection.
For those of you realme smartphone users who want to enjoy Realme Share for data transfer, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Use Realme Share for File Transfer
- First, activate the Realme smartphone first
- On the home screen page, select the Quick Menu by sliding or swipe your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- After appearing, activate the Realme Share feature
- Make sure Realme Share is active on the smartphone sending and receiving the file
- Access the File Manager or Gallery (photos and videos) to select the files to be sent
- Press the Send button that appears by long-pressing a file
- A pop-up menu will appear showing which smartphones are connected to Realme Share
- Select the receiving realme smartphone
- The receiving realme smartphone will appear an agreement dialog box to accept the file
- Press the Accept button
- Next, you will see the words Received successfully if the file was successfully sent
You could say that the Realme Share feature makes it very easy for Realme smartphone users to share large-capacity data quickly compared to having to use a Bluetooth connection, which currently feels quite slow for file transfers.
Meanwhile, realme has joined a peer-to-peer data transfer alliance with other companies such as OPPO, Xiaomi, and Vivo. In other words, Realme Share can also be used for data transfer on other smartphones included in this alliance.
For example, you can use Realme Share to transfer data quickly to an OPPO smartphone or vice versa. Therefore, this feature is quite practical to activate and use because we don’t need to install the application first.
However, if you want to transfer from a realme smartphone to a product other than the above or vice versa, then you can take advantage of various File Sharing applications that can be downloaded on Google Play such as SHAREit, SendAnyWhere, and many more.