My crop my details plan Haryana registration 2021 | meri fasal mera byora online registration kaise kare | Fasal Haryana Portal Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department | Ekharid Portal Meri fasal mera byora kisan panjikaran | My harvest My details Login
My crop my statement 2021: “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal” (fasal.haryana.gov.in) was launched by the Haryana State Government on 05 July 2019 for the prosperity and well being of the farmers of the state.
Through this farmer-friendly portal launched by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, farmers can register their rabi and Kharif season crops online. After the farmers have recorded the details of the crops for e-procurement on the online portal, the state government will ensure that the farmers get compensation for losses due to natural calamities through crop insurance cover and food, seeds, loans and agricultural implements. Subsidies can be made available on time.
If you are also from the state of Haryana and you want to get information about the benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, and application process of the”Meri Fasal Mera Byera” portal (Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora), then you have come to the right place. In this blog article, we are going to provide you complete information about “My crop my details portal” ( fasal.haryana.gov.in ) in detail. Therefore, you should read this article from beginning to end, after which you will be able to use this online farmer portal well.
Latest update 02 april 2021:
The online registration of Rabi crops has been started by the Haryana government on the online portal from 16 January 2021 under the Meri Crop Mera Detailing Scheme. It is compulsory for all farmers to register themselves on the ‘ Meri Fasal Mera Byora ‘ portal to sell their crops in mandis and to avail schemes related to agriculture or horticulture department .
सरकार द्वारा 16 जनवरी, 2021 से https://t.co/yFhOXDrA3O पर रबी फसलों का पंजीकरण आरंभ कर दिया गया है। अपने कृषि उत्पादों को मंडियों में बेचने एवं कृषि या बागवानी विभाग से संबंधित योजनाओं का लाभ उठाने हेतु अपनी फसलों का पंजीकरण ‘मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा’ पोर्टल में करवाना अनिवार्य है।— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) January 18, 2021
Highlights of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021
|Name of the scheme||My crop my details|
|Started by||Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|When did it begin||On 05 July 2019|
|The department||Ministry of Farmers and Farmers|
|an objective||Prosperity and prosperity of farmers|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Haryana State|
My harvest What is the purpose of my reporting?
Come on! What is the purpose of this portal started by Haryana State Government? The main objective of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Portal is as follows ..
- Farmer registration, crop registration, farm details and crop details.
- A unique effort for the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers in one place.
- Timely availability of agricultural related information.
- To provide timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans and agricultural implements.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- To help at the right time during natural calamity-calamity.
Let it go! Haryana benefits of my crop mine details 2021
- Through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Website , farmers will be able to get timely compensation of crop losses due to natural calamities.
- Farmers of the state will get the benefit of all government schemes and financial assistance in one place.
- Subsidies on food, seeds, loans and agricultural implements will be available on time.
- Farmers can get information related to crop sowing and harvesting time and market.
- The working VLEs will get the details of the crops of all the farmers registered online.
- VLEs will be paid by the state government directly into their account for this work.
- This will make the procurement process of farmers much easier than before.
Let it go! What is the number of Kisan Call Center?
Documents required for registration and eligibility
You can see the list of documents that you will need for Online Farmer Registrations on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal .
- The applicant should be a native of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Family ID is mandatory
- Address proof
- identity card
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank account
- Passport size photo and
- mobile number
Following are the necessary guidelines for farmer registration: –
- Aadhar card number should be 12 digits.
- Mobile number must be 10 digits.
- The related information of the crop will be sent by SMS to this registered mobile number.
- Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of registration
- Aadhar Card
- For the information of the land, fill your jam number with the copy of copy / Farad copy by looking at the Khasra number.
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Copy of bank passbook
How do I register my crop online?
Interested farmers of the state want to register themselves online on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal, follow the easy steps given below…
step 1. For online registration, first, you have to go to the official website of the department fasal.haryana.gov.in.
Step-2. Here on the homepage you will see the option of registration (click ), go to it. Now the page of meri fasal Mera byora farmer registration will open in front of you, as you can see here below.
Step-3. Now fill your mobile number in the search box to register “Kisan (tenant)” in the authentication of the farmer (tenant). After entering the mobile number, enter the captcha code and click on continue.
Step 4. A 6-digit OTP has been sent to your mobile number, enter it and proceed.
Step-5. After entering the OTP, a new page will open again in front of you, in which you will be asked for “Land Details”. As you can see in the picture below.
Step-6. Now from here you select your district, tehsil, village/city and add the details of your land with the help of “Hindi name of the owner in Jamabandi” or “Morabba number”.
Step-7. After that, enter the details of your crop, name-address – bank account number, etc. in the farmer details, enter the mandi/factoring details step by step and click on the submit button in the last.
In this way, the online registration on your “My crop, my details portal” will be successfully completed.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number
Toll-free helpline service has also been started by the Haryana government for the farmers of the state, if you have any problem or need help on “My crop my details portal” , then you can call the below-mentioned numbers from 9 am to evening You can get help by calling or email till 5 pm.
- Helpline Number -> 18001802060
- Toll-Free Number -> 18001802117
- eMail ID -> [email protected] | [email protected]