Pokecord is a Popular Bot for Discord and Learning The Commands For The Game Will Help You Catch More Pokemon!
The Pokecord Command Guide we run you through all the commands available for this popular dispute bot! We have all standard commands, pluses for when you enter trade and market!
Pokecord recently turned off, find out why in Pokecord Shut Down Post.
What is Pokecord?
Pokecord Is A Super Detailed Discord Bot That Allows You To Collect, Battle, and Trade Pokemon! Instead of Throwing Poke Balls, A Bot Will Randomly Spawn A Pokemon In A Designated Channel In A Participating Discord. The Image of the Pokemon is Displayed, but the name is not. It is your job to respond with the name as Quickly as possible. Whoever gets it first, get the Pokemon!
Check Out Our Pokecord Tips Guide To Learn More About The Game!
Depends on your server, default for “P!” in front of your command. Some servers may have turned it into something else, but I will use it with the following command because it is used on the default Pokecord server.
You will see <number Pokemon> referenced across this command. You can get your special Pokemon number by searching for certain Pokemon with the command “Pokemon – name <Pokemon>” command. This will display numbers through this list.
Every command that refers to something in the corner bracket (<>), means you need to replace it with what is listed between them (not including parentheses in your command).
Beginning the Game
- P! Start | This enters you into the game. You must use this command first before you can catch Pokemon.
- P! Select | After you do the command start, you will then be asked to choose Pokemon Starter. You can choose from one of all the beginning in all generations.
- P! Help | Will send you a series of options that you can find more information on. You don’t send a message back, you must enter the command in the dispute channel supported by Pokecord.
After you choose your Pokemon, there are some commands you have to do immediately. They are useful for activating, so there is no real reason not to do it.
- P! Details | Use this command to display more information about your Pokemon when using P! Pokemon and P! Info. This will show your important Pokemon IV if you want to fight or determine how much value is.
- P! Order <Option> | This will help you order your Pokemon with whatever you like. You have the option to do: alphabet, number, level, or IV. I usually find that IV is most widely used.
- P! Catch <Pokemon Name> | When wild Pokemon raises, you will use this command and the correct name to arrest it.
- P! Instructions | Will display instructions on Pokemon which currently appears.
- P! Select <Pokemon Number> | Choose which Pokemon will receive XP from chatting and that will fight.
- P! Select the latest | Choose the most recently arrested or redeemed Pokemon.
- P! Info | Display the Pokemon information you choose.
- P! Latest Info | Display the latest Pokemon information you caught.
- P! Info <Name Pokemon> | Show Pokemon with basic statistics.
- P! Shiny Info <Pokemon Name> | Displays a shiny Pokemon version with basic statistics.
- P! Info <number Pokemon> | Display Pokemon information attached to this number.
- P! Pokemon | Showing your Pokemon list. It also displays information, such as levels, numbers, IV, and nicknames.
- P! Pokemon – Name <Name Pokemon> | Displays the Pokemon list that you have from that particular name.
- P! Pokemon – Shily | Showing your Shiny Pokemon.
- p! Pokedex | Showing your Pokedex with how much you have.
- P! Pokedex – Accompanied | Just showing Pokemon you need to collect.
- P! Nickname <nickname> | Give the nickname to the Pokemon you choose.
- p! Dropitem Dropping your Pokemon item currently holds.
- P! Mega | The command to develop Pokemon to Mega X or Y. You must have the Mega Evolution purchased, each of which costs 1,000 credits.
- P! Release <number Pokemon> | This will release Pokemon. If you just do! The release will try to release the Pokemon of your choice, but fortunately, it gives you a previous confirmation.
The challenge is a new addition to the game. If you complete all challenges, you are valued with credit.
P! The challenge shows the current challenges available for you.
Favorite List Commands
- P! Fav | This Will Show a List of Your Favorite Pokemon!
- P! AD Fav <Pokemon Number> | Adds a Pokemon to your Favorites List.
- P! Removes Fav <Pokemon Number> | Removes a Pokemon from your Favorites List.
If you want to Battle Your Friends, You’ll Need To Utilize These Commands. You Can Win Credits and XP for Defeating Your Dueling Partner!
- P! Select <Pokemon Number> | This Will Be The Pokemon You Use in Battle.
- P! Moves | Displays Your Selected Pokemon’s Current Moves, And The Available Moves It Can Learn.
- P! Learn <Move> | ATTEMPTS TO LEARN THE MOVE You’ve Chosen. You, Will, Need To Choose Which Move You Want to Replace.
- P! Replace <number> | Replaces a Current MOVE with the One You are trying to learn.
- P! Duel <@username> | Challenges The Select Discord User To A Duel. Be sure to @ them and not just type in their name.
- P! Accept | Accepts A duel if you’ve been challenged.
- P! Use <Move Number> | Your Selected Pokemon Will Use The Move That Is Listed By That Number.
The market ALOWS YOU TO SELL AND PURCHASE POKEMON. You Purchase Pokemon with Credits, These Can Be Earned by Dueling or Selling Your Caught Pokemon.
- P! Bal Shows The Number of Credits You Have.
- P! Market Search <Page Number> | Show the requested page of the market.
- P! Market Search <Page Number> <search options> <Order Option> | Search the market.
- P! Market View <Pokemon ID> | View Detailed Information for A Pokemon on the Market.
- P! Market Info <Pokemon ID> | Alternative to view.
- P! The Market List <Pokemon Number> <Price> | List A Pokémon on the market.
- P! Market Buy <Pokemon ID> | Buy a Pokemon from the Market. You Will Need To Confirm Your Purchase With P! Confirmbuy OR Cancel It With P! Cancel.
- P! Market Remove <Pokemon ID> | Remove One of Your Pokemon From The Market.
- P! Market Listings <Page Number> | Display the Pokemon You have listed on the market.
These can be used in addition to the “P! Market Search” to Further Refine Your Search.
For Example, if you wanted to search for Charizard’s of A High IV in Order of Highest To Lowest While Showing The IV: “P! Market Search –Name Charizard –showiv –orster IV D”.
–Name <Name> | Search for Pokemon by name.
–-NickName <Nickname> | Search for Pokemon by nickname.
–Level <Level> | Search for Pokemon by Level.
–holding <Holding> | Search for Pokemon by the item they are holding.
–Type <type> | Search for Pokemon by Type.
– Price <Price> | Search for Pokemon with a specific price.
–hpiv <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their hp iv.
–atkiv <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their Attack IV.
– defIV <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their defense iv.
–Spatkiv <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their Special Attack IV.
–spdefiv <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their special defense IV.
–speediv <iv> | Search for Pokemon by their Speed IV.
–Shiny | Search for Shiny Pokemon.
When Searching by IVS, You can use the “OR” <“Symbols to Look for a Range of IVS, like this: –hpiv> 27
You can use multiple search options in a single command.
–order id ascending / descending | Order Results by Pokemon ID.
–Order LVL ascending/descending | Order Results by Pokemon Level.
–order Price ascending/descending | Order Results by Price.
–order IV ascending / descending | Order by the sum of the Pokemon’s IVs.
–order name ascending / descending | Order Results by Name.
You can type a OR D instead of ascending/descending in the order to save yourself some time.
P! Shop | Opens The Shop Menu. You Can Purchase XP Boosters, Rare Candies, Rare Stones, Evolution Items, Nature Modifiers, Held Items, and Mega Evolutions!
p!buy <Item ID> | Purchases An item from the shop.
- P! Trade @User | Begins A Trade with Someone. They Will Then Have To Do P! Accept to Do the Trade or P! Deny to REJECT IT.
- P! P Add <Pokemon Numbers, Feature by Spaces> | Add one or multiple Pokemon to your trade offer.
- P! P Remove <Pokemon Numbers, Fee by Spaces> | Remove One OR Multiple Pokemon From Your Trade Offer.
- P! C add <mount> | Add credits to your trade offer.
- P! C remove <amount> | Remove Credits From Your Trade Offer.
- P! Confirm Confirm The Trade, Both Users Must Confirm for the Trade To Go Through.
- P! Cancel | Cancel The Trade.
- P! Daily | Allows You to Vote for the Pokecord Server On The Discord Bots Site. You get 100 – 250 Credit for Doing this everyday 12 hours.
- P! Silence | Toggles Your Level Up Messages. If you chat in Servers That Have Pokecord It Will Alert When Your Pokemon Levels Up. This might be annoying to some, so you can silence it with this command.
- P! Redeem <Pokemon Name> | If you have a redeem Available, You Will Receive A Pokemon of the Name You Entered.
- P! Redeem Credits | Sells a redeem you own for 15,000 credits back to the bot itself.
- P! Botinfo | Shows General Bot Information.
- P! Invite | Gives The Bot’s Invite Link.
- P! Donate | Sends a link to donate to support the bot.
- P! Patreon | Sends a link to the bot’s Patreon page.
- P! Server Sends an invite to the Bot’s Official Server.
- P! Appeal (Official Server Only) Attempts to Give You Unbanned From The Official Server If You Were Banned for Whatever Reason.
- P! Prefix <Prefix> | Sets Prefix Server. If you don’t like the “P!” Before Every Command, You Can Change It With This.
- P! Redirect <#Channel Name> | If you want Pokemon to Spawn in A Certain Channel you can use it.
- P! Disable Redirect If you want to enable spawns in all channels again, you can use this command.
- P! Enable/disable channel | Enables or disables P! Commands In The Channel You are currently in.
- P! Levelength enable/disable | Enables OR Died Level Up Alerts.
- P! Clearspawns Enable / Disable | Enables or Disables The Deletion of Spawn Message Once A Pokemon is caught.