How to Turn off PUBG Voice and Microphone Chat
Now there are many game lovers with the Multiplayer Battle Royale genre. Like PUBG which has a lot of progress, millions of people play this game. By presenting a graphical display that can be practically as close to the original, this game makes many people enticed to play it.
PUBG or stands for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a game that comes from a PC. Sangking the popularity of this game, until it beat the dota 2 game on Steam. With the popularity of this game, there is now a mobile version that you can download at Play Store
The system of this game you will be taken on a plane that will later plunge together with other players. Later we have to survive from 100 other players until we become the last players alive.
PUBG mobile games are currently very popular, but recently there have been many complaints from players. Just as in the chatter the players are annoying. This happens when playing multiplayer which sometimes has the player turning on voice chat or microphone. usually, these players use dirty words, which can affect your playing style.
- How to Download Songs on Spotify on Android & via PC
- 5 Best Free Responsive Blogger Templates 2020
- How to Get Free Internet Without a Modem on PC and Computer
- How To Get Pubg Mobile Skins For Free
But don’t worry that ANDROIDALEXA will give you a trick on how to turn off voice chat and PUBG microphones. So you can focus on playing PUBG and being able to get chicken dinner
How to Turn off Voice Chat and PUBG Microphones
1. Voice Chat
- First, open the PUBG game and start playing in any mode
- In the right section next to the small map and under the settings button (gear icon) there is a speaker icon, choose to adjust the sound of anyone who wants to be heard
- For voice chat settings, there are three modes. ‘ All’ indicates that you can hear what people around him say, ‘ Team’ means that you will only be able to hear the voice of teammates and ‘Mute’ means you will not hear anyone’s voice.
In addition, to mute your teammates, you can also turn off your own microphone, which is useful if you are in a noisy place or don’t want others to be disturbed. Here’s how to turn off the mic on PUBG
- Enter the PUBG game and play in any mode
- Click the mic button below the speaker button next to the map
- to turn off the PUBG mic there are three methods. ‘All’ indicates that everyone around him can hear what you say ‘Team’ means that only your teammates can hear you and ‘Mute’ means that no one will be able to hear your voice again.
Some of the changes from Ruangtrikinfo use tricks on How to Turn off Voice Chat and PUBG Microphones. How do you think this article is very helpful? Please comment below what you have difficulty in the tutorial above