Use the application to replace or supplement the information provided by the speedometer in your car or truck. The speedometer can also be used to check the accuracy of your vehicle’s speedometer while driving at a constant speed.
Choose between 2 different tachometers. A metric speedometer and an American speedometer showing your speed in kph and miles per hour.
Drive safely, avoid speeding tickets, and keep your car insurance rates low using the app’s speed alerts.
If your bike doesn’t have a speedometer and odometer, this is the app for you! Please mount the phone securely on your bike.
These are the reasons why this application differs from the rest of the applications that Measure Speed and Count Steps .
1. You can work in DISCONNECTED Mode .
2. It takes 20 SECONDS to connect to the GPS, other applications take about 2 or 3 minutes.
3. It has an ACCURACY of up to 97%.
4. It has two themes: BLACK and PURPLE
5. Available units: Km / h, m / s, m / h .
6. The application is available in 6 languages .
7. It weighs very LITTLE .
8. You can set your own MINIMUM and MAXIMUM speed .
9. You can see all the detailed RECORDS .
10. You can also see the LATITUDE, LENGTH and ALTITUDE of your current location.
1. GPS connects in less than 10s.
2. For the first time in an application that uses GPS, you will have an option to set the minimum speed. So if you reach a lower speed than the established one, you will receive a notification.
3. Set your maximum speed & if you exceed it, you will receive a notification with a sound, vibration & light from the phone.
4. Determine the Altitude, Latitude and Longitude of the current location.
5. Determine all the details of your tours such as Speed (Actual, Average and Maximum), Distance, Start and End Date of the Tour.
1. Do not try to test this application by walking around the same area, especially if it is small.
2. This app only works OUTDOORS, so don’t try it and indoors.
3. Make sure the top of your phone can see the sky clearly.
4. On some devices (such as Xiamoi running Lollipop or Marshmallow), due to security reasons, connecting to the GPS may take around 5 minutes.