Bootable Flashdisk – Still looking for info about how to make a bootable flash disk for Windows, Mac, Android or Linux, please check the following explanation.
Flashdisk is a very practical and easy storage media for under everywhere. With your flash disk, you can install various os on a laptop or PC that is not installed cd or DVD room. Not only that, currently the flash is included in the ranks of the most practical storage media with super large storage capacity.
Then how do you make your flash disk bootable Windows 7, 8, 10 or other operating systems such as Android, Mac or Linux? If you want to know, try checking some tutorials on how to make bootable windows via the following flash disk.
How to Copy and Paste Files to a USB Memory
For those of you who don’t know the fastest way to move or transfer files to a flash drive, try checking the following tips and guidelines.
This is the best way to move files to the flash quickly
- In the first step, please prepare your flash disk first, then plug it into a PC or laptop.
- Make sure you plug the flash disk on a USB 3 or USB port that is colored ” Blue “.
- After that open ” Windows Explorer ” then check whether the flash disk has been detected or not.
- Next ” Search for the file you want to copy “> ” Right-click on the file “> ” Select SEND TO Options “> ” Select your flash disk “.
- Alternatively, please ” Search for the File You Want to Copy “> ” Right Click on the File “> ” Select COPY Options “.
- Then find and open ” Location of Your Flashdisk Driver “> ” Right Click in the Blank Area “> ” Then Select Paste Options “
How to Make a Bootable Flashdisk
1. Through CMD
Want to install windows but do not have a cd or DVD room, try checking the tips and tutorials on how to make a bootable flash disk below.
- Please prepare the flash disk first then plug it into a laptop or computer and make sure it is detected.
- The next step, please open ” RUN ( WIN + R button ) then type” DISKPART “and press” ENTER “.
- Then enter the command ” LIST DISK ” then press the ” ENTER ” then look for the disk whose size matches the capacity of the flash.
- For example ” YOUR DISK LOCATION IS IN 2 ” please enter the command ” SELECT DISK 3 ” then press ” ENTER “.
- If ” disk 2 is now the selected disk ” appears, please type ” CLEAN ” then press the ” ENTER ” button .
- The next step, please enter the command ” Create Partition Primary ” then press the ” ENTER ” button .
- After that, please activate the partition, just enter the ” ACTIVE ” command then press ” ENTER “.
- If so, you can enter the command ” FORMAT FS = FAT32 LABEL = BODOPA QUICK ” then press the ” ENTER ” button .
- Wait until the process is complete or until the notification ” 100 percent completed “.
- The last step please ” MOUNT FILE ISO INSTALLER WINDOWS ” then ” COPY ” to the flash disk.
2. Through UNetbootin
For those of you who wish to make installers via flash, try checking the tutorial on how to make bootable windows through the unetbootin application.
- To be sure, please first download the ” UNetbootin ” application then install it on your computer.
- Then plug the flash on the computer then run the application.
- On the main page, please select the ” DISKIMAGE ” option then in the driver option ” Search for Your Flashdisk Drive “.
- After that, please search for the ” Three-Point Horizontal Icon ” and then locate the ” Windows Installer ISO File “.
- Then select the ” OPEN ” option, after that you will be entered into the application and select the ” OK ” option.
- Let the application run the process, and when it is finished, please click the ” EXIT ” option.
3. Through Rufus
Still looking for info on how to make bootable windows the easiest and can be used by anyone, try to check the following tips.
- First, of course, we first install an application called ” RUFUS ” on our computer.
- Then plug your flash disk on the computer either ” PC ” or ” LAPTOP “.
- After that, run the application and the application will automatically detect your flash.
- The next step, please click ” ICON DISK ” then search for ” ISO Installer Windows File “.
- Next please press the ” OPEN ” option then press the ” START ” button to start the process.
- A warning will appear, to continue the process please press the ” OK ” button.
- After that, wait until the process is complete, then press the ” CLOSE ” button.
4. Through WinToFlash
If the three methods above do not work please try the guide on how to make bootable via the following wintoflash.
- First, please download the ” WinToFlash ” application on your laptop or PC.
- Don’t forget to plug the flash into your laptop or PC, and make sure the status is connected.
- Then run the application as usual then select ” Windows Setup Bootable USB Wizard “.
- After that, select the ” Next ” option then select ” I Have CD Inserted Into My Computer ” for the installation file in the form of a CD.
- Or select the ” I Have ISO Image ” option if you have a windows installation file in ISO format.
- In the ” Windows Files Path ” column, please select the ” Select ” button then search for ” Windows File Installer “.
- Then select the ” Next ” option then a notification will appear then select the ” Continue ” option .
- Then select the option ” I do accept the terms of the license agreement ” then click ” Continue “.
- Finally, wait until the process is complete and now the flash is ready to be used to reinstall.
5. Through PowerISO
Still, looking for information about applications to make bootable windows using a flash? Try to follow the following steps.
- Please first download the ” PowerISO ” application on your laptop or computer.
- The next step is to make sure your flash disk is plugged into the computer and the status is connected.
- Then run the application then enter the ” TOOLS ” menu then select ” CREATE BOOTABLE USB DRIVE “.
- In the ” Source Image File ” column please fill in with ” Windows Installer ISO File “.
- Then in the ” Destination USB Drive ” column, please select the location of the flash that you want to make bootable.
- Finally, please select the ” Start ” option then wait until the process is complete.